- researcher in the Institute of Information Theory and Automation of the CAS
- member of the supervisory board of Institute of Computer Science of the CAS, 2009-now
- senior IEEE member since 2005
- associate editor of IEEE Signal Processing Letters (2002-2004)
- associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (2005-2009, 2011-2015)
- member of the IEEE Technical Committee on Signal Processing Theory and Methods (2008-2011, 2015-now)
- General co-chair of the IEEE Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, ICASSP 2011, Prague,
- Czech Republic, May 21-27, 2011
- Co-chair of the 12th Conference on Latent Variable Analysis and Signal Separation (LVA/ICA 2015).
- Technical Co-chair of the 13th Conference on Latent Variable Analysis and Signal Separation (LVA/ICA 2017).
Phone: +420 266 052 292
Address: Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Pod vodarenskou vezi 4, P.O.Box 18, 182 00 Prague 8, Czech republic
Office: room 226, 2st floor
Research Interests within Signal Processing
Algorithm-independent bounds on achievable performance, independent component analysis and blind source separation, and tensor decompositions.
- Ph.D.(CSc.) Academy of Sciences of the Czechoslovakia, Prague, Czech Republic
- M.S.E.E.(Ing.) Czech Technical University, Prague, Czech Republic