- Associate professor (since 2012) at the Institute of Information Technology and Electronics (ITE), FMIIS, TU Liberec
- Researcher at Institute of Information Theory and Automation (UTIA), Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- Research assistent at the Department of Mathematics, FNSPE, CTU
- Vice-Dean for Research and Doctoral Studies of the Faculty of Mechatronics, Informatics and Interdisciplinary Studies (FMIIS) since 2016.
- IEEE senior member since 2015.
- Reviewer of IEEE/ACM Trans. Audio and Language Signal Processing, IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, IEEE Trans. Neural Networks and Machine Learning, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Signal Processing (Elsevier), Radioengineering, and of several international conferences (ICASSP, EUSIPCO, MLSP, LVA/ICA, WASPAA, Interspeech, ECMSM, etc.).
- Co-chair of the 12th Conference on Latent Variable Analysis and Signal Separation (LVA/ICA 2015).
- Co-chair and member of the SiSEC 2013 and 2011 evaluation committee, respectively.
- Biologické a akustické signály (Biological and Acoustical Signals)
- Výpočty, simulace a vizualizace Matlab (Computations, Simulations and Visualizations with MATLAB)
- Vybrané kapitoly z teorie signálů (Selected Topics of Signal Processing Theory)
Phone: +420 485 353 534
Address: Institute of Information Technology and Electronics, Studentská 2, Liberec, 46117, Česká republika
Office: Hálkova 6, building A (map), first floor, office A02024
Research Interests within Signal Processing
Blind Source Separation, Independent Component Analysis, Audio Signal Processing (Signal Enhancement, Noise Reduction, Blind Separation), Sparse Representations
- Doc. in Technical Cybernetics, Faculty of Mechatronics, Informatics and Interdisciplinary Studies (FMIIS), Technical University of Liberec (TUL)
- Ph.D. at the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering (FNSPE), Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU), Supervisor: Ing. Petr Tichavský, CSc.
- Ing. in Mathematical Modeling, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering (FNSPE), Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU), Supervisor: Ing. Petr Tichavský, CSc.
- Z. Koldovský, “Blind Separation of Multichannel Signals by Independent Components Analysis”, Faculty of Mechatronics, Informatics and Interdisciplinary Studies , Technical University of Liberec, 2011. (here)
- Ph.D. Thesis
- Z. Koldovský, “Fast and Accurate Methods for Independent Component Analysis”, Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, CTU in Prague, 2005. (here)
- Master Thesis (in czech)
- Z. Koldovský, “Analýza nezávislých komponent v EEG datech”, diploma thesis, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, CTU in Prague, 2002. (here)