The Acoustic Signal Analysis and Processing Group (A.S.A.P.) is a team of young researchers focused on basic and applied research within the area of Digital Signal Processing. We are mainly focused on modern mathematical methods of processing of multidimensional signals, observed through multiple sensors (electrodes, microphones,…). From the application point of view, we are mainly interested in processing of audio and biomedical signals.
- prof. Ing. Zbyněk Koldovský, Ph.D.
- Ing. Jiří Málek, Ph.D.
- Ing. Petr Tichavský, DSc.
- Ing. Jakub Janský (Ph.D. student)
- Ing. Jaroslav Čmejla (Ph.D. student)
- Ing. Tomáš Kounovský (Ph.D. student)
- Ing. Václav Kautský (Ph.D. student at FJFI of CTU in Prague)
- MEng. Amit Rajora (Ph.D. student)
- Nesrine Amor, Ph.D. (post-doc)
- Ing. Ondřej Šembera
- Ing. Michael Müller
- Ing. Marek Boháč, Ph.D.
Main Research Focus:
- Blind Source Separation and Independent Component Analysis
- Sparse System Identification
- Noise Reduction in Audio Signals
- Multi-Microphone Acoustic Signal Processing
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Ústav teorie informace a automatizace (ÚTIA AV ČR)
- Laboratoř počítačového zpracování řeči (ITE, TU v Liberci)
- Faculty of Engineering at Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC), USA
- Department of Informatics, National University SOKENDAI, Japan
- Conexant Systems, USA